Table reservations are not required just drop in and grab a seat!
w/ salted Netherend butter and a choice of homemade seasonal jam or chocolate hazelnut spread
Creamy oat overnight w/ baked plums, orange, Greek yoghurt and toasted hazelnuts
A selection of daily salads made with fresh seasonal ingredients
enjoy a small/large or have a mix as a salad bowl with hummus and frittata or sausage/veggie roll
Tart of the Day
w/ a side salad
- Toasted sourdough w/ severn and wye smoked salmon, lemon cream cheese, dill and cracked black pepper
- Tarragon and garlic wild mushrooms w/ dijon creme fresh and parmigiano reggiano
- Smoked bacon, mature Black Cow cheddar, date chutney and pickled orange & fennel
- Italian marinated grilled aubergine w/ basil ricotta, rocket, sweet pink pickles and walnut pesto
- Whipped goats cheese and thyme, rocket, roasted golden beetroot w/fig chutney
homemade cakes, pastries and more
The coffees we brew with at Botanica are selected from some of the best roasteries from all over the country. They are ethically sourced from single estate farms globally & we aim to offer a variety of beans to suit everyone’s individual palette.
We work closely with the roasters to gain knowledge on how to extract the best out of all the beans that we use.
All beans are sold retail as whole bean or can be ground on request. If you need some help, whether that be choosing a suitable coffee to match your taste, home brewing techniques or learning how to master latte art we have barista classes, and cupping events up and coming very soon!
Saturday - 9-4